5 Pros and 5 Cons of Using Twiends
Many people have heard of Twiends, or if you haven’t twiends is basically a website that allows you to follow people in exchange for points, you then “cash in” these points to get more followers. It sounds great at first glance, but we are here to tell you the pros and cons of using twiends and why it may work, or may not work for you or your company. We will start with the pros of using Twiends.
1. Twiends can potentially boost your follower count.
2. Twiends allows you to connect to many people across the world.
3. Twiends may get you website visitors, or potential sales.
4. Having more followers has an effect on people psychologically. It makes them think you are “popular” so their more likely to follow you.
5. If the new follower likes your tweets it may allow for more favorites and retweets.
Okay, now for the 5 cons of twiends.
1. Most of the followers on Twiends are only seeking out a follow back.
2. There’s a lot of fake bot accounts on Twiends so you wont get a high conversion rate.
3. A lot of people will spam your “DM” box with all kinds of bogus links.
4. If you want to get followers without following a bunch of random accounts you have to pay!
1,000 seeds costs 29.95 10,000 seeds costs 199.95 20,000 costs 299.95. If you ask me the prices are bizarre! There’s a ton of better ways to spend 100 plus dollars than on seeds for followers. Also why would you pay for followers if they just unfollow after they follow?
5. If you don’t buy your seeds you have to click on “follow” on people offering seeds on twiends. This is pretty tedious and time consuming, who wants to click through a bunch of random profiles to get followers? Don’t you have better things to do with your time? I will say this, the only bonus is, if you’re trying to get a quick 1,000 or so followers then doing this may be worth it, but long term it isn’t at all.
If you do use twiends, and don’t care about your timeline being infestedd with random spam, Simply get one of the many apps out there that tells you who is following you back, then unfollow all those accounts that aren’t following you back. You can also get an app that unfollows everyone, but if you do this you may loose followers from people doing the “team followback” bogus.
Thank you, for reading and good luck on your marketing journey. We hope our 5 Pros and 5 Cons of Using Twiends helps you on your twitter journey. If you want a follow back follow me here.